Five products boosting up testosterone
We all know that testosterone is obviously the most important male hormone. We also know that it makes growth of muscles possible and helps to make incredible and long-lasting achievements in sexual activity.
Low levels of the male hormone are associated with certain chronic diseases such as obesity, diabetes, depression, possibly cardiovascular disease. However, it is quite ungrounded that low testosterone causes these diseases and vice versa.
Joint activity of testosterone, androstenedione, dihydrotestosterone hormones, and derivatives of their activity leads to the desired tone of the male central nervous system, subcortical regions, and the centers of the autonomic nervous system.
So how one should properly maintain his high level, with age it tends to decrease, after all. It turns out that the source of the “male” hormone is the right food. Also, these products will help to keep male physical and sexual fitness.
– Fats. It has been repeatedly shown that omega-3 fatty acids are essential for normal testosterone production. Where you can find them? They are contained in marine fish (salmon, humpback salmon, chum salmon), peanuts and flaxseed oil, as well the right fats are contained in nuts, avocados, milk, egg yolks, red meat.
– Oysters. This is one of the best products among seafood. The fact is that oysters contain a lot of zinc, and this element can prevent the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. Such foods as brown rice, cheese, and turkey also have high zinc content.
– Vitamin C. It turns out that ascorbic acid has a similar effect on the male body as zinc has: it prevents the formation of estrogen. This popular vitamin is found in large quantities in bell peppers, black currants, citrus fruits, rosehips.
– Avocado. This outstanding fruit is very rich in vitamins of B group, especially in B6, which promotes the secretion of testosterone perfectly. It also has an extremely high content of the beneficial fats.
– Asparagus. This greenish grass contains the male vitamin – vitamin E. It is very well in stimulating the production of testosterone, and also protects against Alzheimer’s disease and prostate cancer.
Food, which is useful for men, is very simple and accessible. It is essential not to forget to include them in your menu to boost the amount of testosterone. After that no one could match you both in the gym, and in sexual activity.